Monday, February 6, 2012

First post of 2012-Kind of sad...:(

Hello everyone, this is my first post of 2012, even though it is like 2 months after January 1st... :P

I have some very sad news...My grandma died on Friday, Feb. 3rd or so. I miss her a lot, but I know she is in Heaven where God will take care of her.

Please pray for my grandpa. He is going to be very lonely now that she is gone. We are going down this Friday to have a memorial service and coming back late Sunday night.

I'm sorry if this spoiled a good day! I just wanted to get it out but I've never seen anyone on Gmail anymore.

~Lizzy

6 comments:

  1. I heard about that. I'm so sorry. I've been praying for your family & your Grandpa. At least there's the comfort that you Grandma is in no more pain now!

    P.S. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Sometimes, when I'm really really sad, I just think, "What's the point in life if *enter problem here*?"

      Thanks! Yeah, I changed it yesterday :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry!

    P.S i sorry i comment so late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...

    PS. No offense, but I don't think I know you...do I?

    ReplyDelete