Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

Hey friends!!! I'm at my grandparents house for Christmas, and I can't believe Christmas has come so soon. I'll post more about the things I got for Christmas in a little while.


Happy Holidays!

Lizzy

12 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzy! I thought you'd given up blogging all together!! O.O Happy {late} holidays to you too! (Can't wait for [the end of] Febuary/ [early]march!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! not done blogging for good. just couldnt think about what to post! xD

    yah me either!!!!! it's just, we have a few little details to work out, and part of it is me being chicken flying on a plane by myself too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I know, that will be a little scary. =( Praying for you!

    btw, bring your bitty baby!! =) (We'll have four to play with!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Lottie, Elee will have one of her tbbs and Kitty will prob. have the newborn, and you can have one of the tbbs (twin bbs) and I'll (of course) have mine and Lizzy can have hers. And (of course) we'll switch around so that everyone gets a chance to play with everyone else's bbs/tbbs. Sound good??

      Delete
  4. thanks!

    yeah mairi AND elee already asked me....xD

    i'll bring my bitty baby and try to bring my new doll....

    i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait...you have a new doll?? you didn't tell me that!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I already told you...Kanani, remember? But I can't bring her...:(

      Delete
    3. Yeah, she's a little to big! ;)

      Delete
    4. Yeah...Haha! We'll still have fun anyway! :D

      Delete
  5. I haven't gotten on my blog in so long, and i was looking at one of the posts - and where would I post my craft ideas? I totally forgot ;o

    ReplyDelete