no not really. Duchess (Kelsey's dog) jumped on me a lot though, I get sorta scared when I'm around big dogs...and she kinda scared me, but Trixie is much calmer. lol, she was fine!
My name is Lizzy Combs, (or Elisabeth Combs) I am 12 years old and (to me) I'm good at gymnastics, because I've been doing it for about 6 years
:) ~Lizzy
isnt she?!??!?!?!
ReplyDeleteyeah! I wish I had a dog! xD
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeletedid she jump on you too much when you were here?
no not really. Duchess (Kelsey's dog) jumped on me a lot though, I get sorta scared when I'm around big dogs...and she kinda scared me, but Trixie is much calmer. lol, she was fine!
ReplyDeletewhy is your name Nicole?
ReplyDeleteidk, but I changed it back...:)
ReplyDeletebtw, post more pictures!!! X) It updates me whenever you post, so I'll be one of the first readers if you post! =)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I still read your craft idea's!!! BTW, where do you GET your ideas? =)
ReplyDeleteHappy blogging!
i get them of webkinz newz sometimes and sometimes i just think of ones ive already done before
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, they have a lot of cute ideas!!!
ReplyDeleteyah
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO cute!!! Love dogs!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Blog
Emmaspic.blogspot.com
just wondering, but do i know you? :P
ReplyDeleteYou don't she's a friend of my friend. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, lol
Delete