Here's how: click on the little picture image,if you roll your mouse over it it says: "add image" It's next to check spelling and add video. If you want to add more than one picture after you click "add image" then click add another image...you can add up to four pictures I think. sorry if this isn't super helpful!!
My name is Lizzy Combs, (or Elisabeth Combs) I am 12 years old and (to me) I'm good at gymnastics, because I've been doing it for about 6 years
:) ~Lizzy
Here's how: click on the little picture image,if you roll your mouse over it it says: "add image" It's next to check spelling and add video. If you want to add more than one picture after you click "add image" then click add another image...you can add up to four pictures I think. sorry if this isn't super helpful!!
ReplyDeleteI'll email you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember u, Anna! I'm srry, but where did I meet you?
ReplyDeleteI meant her at VBS. you don't know her, but I have a link to your blog on my blog that's all.
ReplyDeleteoh why did she remove her comment?
ReplyDeleteI don't know.
ReplyDeletehmmm
ReplyDelete