AWWWW to bad...but guess what? I can go to VBS too!!! Mairi, eliza, and kitty were already going...Then I said how fun it would be to go and my mom said: "you know it goes all the way through grade 6...you could go too." so i'm GOING!!! I can't wait!
My name is Lizzy Combs, (or Elisabeth Combs) I am 12 years old and (to me) I'm good at gymnastics, because I've been doing it for about 6 years
:) ~Lizzy
oops......i said *great* lol
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to VBS!! Wish I could go too. :o) lol!
ReplyDeleteHave enough fun for two! ha ha!
Oh do you have any pics? If you do, you HAVE to post them!!! :)
ReplyDeletefrom the first comment from u, i would be SOSO fun if u came!!! we might not be in the same group........ :o(
ReplyDeleteas of the second comment, srry about no pics......parents cant stay...... :o/
AWWWW to bad...but guess what? I can go to VBS too!!! Mairi, eliza, and kitty were already going...Then I said how fun it would be to go and my mom said: "you know it goes all the way through grade 6...you could go too." so i'm GOING!!! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!!!! i hope u have a spectaculous time!!
ReplyDeletewe did hahaha, lol, it's been a long time though!!!! now it's not the s part, no more of the v part! (and we always have the b part!) hahahahaha lol
ReplyDeletewhat do u mean???????
ReplyDelete