When I started I hardly had anything to say so I would say something and hope it was OK. 'Cause sometime I would say something wrong and someone would end up hurt. normally my sisters. I wanted to kill myself. I felt really bad about it. I wanted to say, "I take it back! I take it back!" Hope your not like me!
My name is Lizzy Combs, (or Elisabeth Combs) I am 12 years old and (to me) I'm good at gymnastics, because I've been doing it for about 6 years
:) ~Lizzy
When I started I hardly had anything to say so I would say something and hope it was OK. 'Cause sometime I would say something wrong and someone would end up hurt. normally my sisters. I wanted to kill myself. I felt really bad about it. I wanted to say, "I take it back! I take it back!" Hope your not like me!
ReplyDeleteOh, I won't try to be that way.......Thx for the comment, though!
ReplyDeletei love commenting on things
ReplyDeletep.s i don't care if i am first
and i wasn't this time
Nice blog!
ReplyDeletethanks grace
ReplyDelete