Sounds like it! Have you met any new friends? I'm not super outgoing so I probably wouldn't meet that many people...Weren't you going with a friend also?
My name is Lizzy Combs, (or Elisabeth Combs) I am 12 years old and (to me) I'm good at gymnastics, because I've been doing it for about 6 years
:) ~Lizzy
=)
ReplyDeleteYour doing well though, I look at your blog just about everyday!
ReplyDelete(check out my blog when you have time!)
thanks lottie! i try to post on it......ill make a post right now!
ReplyDeleteoh thanks! what kind of things are you doing at VBS?
ReplyDeletewell......singing, games, crafts, snacks and bible teaching.......its so fun!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it! Have you met any new friends? I'm not super outgoing so I probably wouldn't meet that many people...Weren't you going with a friend also?
ReplyDeleteyeah i met some friends...one is my age, and yeah again, i went with a friend but she wasnt in my group.... :'(
ReplyDeleteha ha! I went with a group too...they weren't in my group either. :)
Delete